Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CARBONARA

So I totally heart asparagus lately and I have found myself searching for recipes to put it in. This one turned out quite tasty. I don't have the exact measurements for everything, but just experiment. With these ingredients, there is no way you can mess it up! PS...my 2 1/2 year old even liked it!



CARBONARA

Noodles (Spaghetti or bow tie)
Chicken, cut up
Bacon, chopped
Asparagus
Cream
Parmesan cheese (freshly shredded)
Sea salt
Pepper

Grill chicken, bacon, and asparagus. Chop and set aside. Cook noodles until Al Dente, drain and place back into pot. Stir in chicken, bacon, and asparagus. Pour cream into noodles (enough to create a a light sauce that covers the noodles). Stir in freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.

1 comment: