Saturday, December 12, 2009

YUM!

A tad bit behind on blogging??? Yes, I think so. With the craziness of birthdays, holidays and visitors, this blog has been a little lacking. But I am determined to set things straight.

I was actually planning on posting about this beautiful cake of Martha Stewart's that I made for a Relief Society Christmas get together...unfortunately, I didn't take a picture...but it tasted fabulous - Ginger Carrot Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting and Beautiful Candied Carrots for decor! People were raving over it...seriously, go to Martha's website and look it up and make it...on second thought, just click HERE and it will take you to the recipe...so yum!

Anyway...to the things that I actually have pictures of. I have a new blog obsession! Gordon Gossip...seriously she finds the cutest things. One of her more recent posts I had to try. Brownie pops. No, I didn't eat them all myself, although I could have...the Young Women of my ward helped out with that...and might I say that young girls can eat...I should have made two batches. They were so simple, very rich, and quite tasty (and of course really cute!)


No comments:

Post a Comment